Finding The Best iPhone Camera Apps Of 2015?
Here you go
First, it was the camera of any phone that was important to the users, now after some new innovations like selfies, panoramic shots, and image filters time-lapse, etc. The use of image editing and camera apps are on the rise.
Before the end of this year, let’s take a look at best iPhone camera apps of 2015.
A great app for your all photo editing needs, apart from photo editing, this is one of the best iPhone camera apps with great features.
Some of the features.
- 15 Unique adjustment tools use, which suits you.
- 74 Classy, unique filters to enhance your look.
- Best cropping and transformation tools
- 128 Classical & adjustable frames paired with Instagram environment
PS: It’s not free you can have it in 0.99$
VSCO camera app aka Visual Supply co is a more professional camera app for your iPhone, this camera app consists of full mobile photography tool whether you want to shoot, record, edit and share.
This app luckily supports multiple languages and with almost 72 MB of size you can export and import high quality images without sacrificing image quality.
Some highlighted features of VSCO
- Options to compare edited images with original one.
- Most wanted features added to VSCO you can sync your image data between your connected sync devices.
- VSCO Grid a special additional feature in VSCO camera app, with this you can find inspiring work from VSCO team and from all around the world.
- More control separate exposures and ISO rings to control your image.
- Sharing made easy with VSCO sharing feature where you can share your images in almost every network.
It is a free camera app, but with some paid in app tools.
Most deserving in the list of best iPhone camera apps, this Hyperlapase is a great iPhone camera app for best time-lapse video shoots.
Hyperlapse is linked with Instagram since its developer is Instagram, you can shoot cinematic time-lapse video with you any jerks.
With Hyperlapse you can do following things without any hectic tripods and equipment.
- Now shoot amazing cinematic time-lapse videos without any stands or tripods.
- When you shoot video with Hyperlapse it instantly stabilizes the video and remove all the jerks from it.
- Low or high make your videos speed up to 12 times fast or slow which ever suits you.
- Luckily no sign-up required download and start filming
Read about Top 15 Useful Inventions
One of the finest iPhone camera apps of 2015, it makes your photography closer to professional Hollywood style, what it does, it loads your videos from your library and change it to negative and now you have a lot of options to give your video a new look with multiple video filter options.
Top features of this great camera app
- 7 best filters for videos like antique, special effects, vintage and other superb filters to give your video more professional look.
- Top special effects like grain, border and vignette.
- Save your newly edited video as a new clip and prevent it from overwriting you can also overwrite with the given option.
- Full preview, drag scrubbing video and audio, real time preview of video filters and many other useful options for more control.
Download Chromic now
Manual Camera App
Though it is not free, a paid camera app, but it is a complete photo editing and shooting app for any mobile, you can shoot professional photos with this best Manual iPhone camera app.
Some cool features of this fantastic app
- More control on focus, exposure, white balance, ISO & Shutter independently.
- Coolest feature focuses zoom that is unique.
- Save your photos directly to Camera rolls.
- Giving you long exposures with delayed shutter.
- Squarish grid overlays for the best understanding of screen capturing.